Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Layers on Layers

One of my favorite ways to dress in the fall and early spring is to pile on the layers! It's so easy and effortless, and (almost) always comfortable! I dress the kids in layers a lot too, especially during the not-too-cold, but not-so-hot days. Here in MD, the weather and temperature fluctuates so much, you kinda always have to have an extra sweater or jacket on you, so this is easily one of my frequent go-to outfits...aside from t-shirts and sweatpants of course. ;)





I have to say...I am gonna miss boot season. Oversized sweaters and boots are such an easy way to camouflage the fat!! Guess it's time to start doing two-a-days at the gym!.....Maybe.

On another note, can we talk about how gah-orrrr-geous my photographer is?!! I'm hoping to have her as a guest blogger on here soon. :) Way to go, Kimbo.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment