Sunday, March 8, 2015

Baby Boy Style: Playtime Plaid

The kids and I went to dinner with my parents last night. Jakey had also just got a fresh haircut (his first!) and I had just unpacked and washed a whole big box of 18 month clothes for him. So of course I had to play dress up! I will do this until my kids don't want me picking out their outfits anymore. HA! Here's what he wore:





Those eyes get me every time!!

And one more of baby boy's fresh first hair cut! (drumroll please)
You can see it good in this picture. We went to Sport Clips. Good service, very fast, and very patient with both my kids and me! I kept circling the barber taking pictures since it was his very first haircut. ;p A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!


Red Plaid Shirt || Nautica
Vest || Children's Place
Jeans || Polo (It was a gift from Macy's I think?)
Beanie || Urban Outfitters (Adult-sized beanie)
Shoes || Jordans (from Nordstrom Rack)

No comments:

Post a Comment