Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Romper Love

Another one of my favorite things to wear in the Fall are rompers!
 
For some reason, I like wearing them more in the Fall than I do in any other season. Maybe because I like layering and layering and layering, and I like the long seamless look that rompers provide to break up all the many layers I put on top of it.
 
I also like how rompers are thigh length--I have short legs so I like to wear shorter length shorts/skirts, as I feel like it makes my legs look longer. However, I also do not want to look like I'm just walking out of the house wearing just a t-shirt...lol. So I like that rompers appropriately allow for this kind of look. And since they're shorts (as opposed to a skirt or dress), it keeps it casual in a dressy kind of way. It also allows me to run around and play with/pick up my kids without having to worry if my stuff is gonna hang out if I bend over!! LOL ;p
 
 
I found this romper earlier this season (around Sept or early Oct maybe?) at Forever 21. I had to get a Medium--the small wouldn't fit my hips. I like the fit around my waist, but not loving it at the top. It's loose and doesn't fit my arms or bust area so it makes it look waaay to big for me! But thanks to my favorite sweater (H&M from like 5 years ago--maternity gift from my bestie, thnx bee!), I was able to pull it all together and "hide" the looseness that's happening at the top. But don't get me wrong! The romper is really cute on its own! It's also 3/4 sleeve so very appropriate for this time of year (especially with the 60 degree weather we've been getting here on the east coast!). I would just try it before you buy it.

 
 
Can we talk about how good my photographer was doing on this day?! She was on top of her game. Lol! --thnx Kimbo :p
 

I need to shout out these boots really quick--because they haven't been getting enough attention from me. Lol! They were only $10 at DSW! Very cute and very comfy, but honestly, I do not wear them enough!
 

 
Side note--I've been living in this hat for the past few weeks now! I never thought I'd fall into the wide-brim fedora trend, but look at me now. Lol :p Never say never!



Hope Fall is treating you all well. :)
 

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment