Friday, January 2, 2015

Workout Clothes under $25!!


Good Morning :) As my holiday vacation is coming to a close, I decided it's probably time to get back into "work" mode and "workOUT" mode! One thing that keeps me motivated is new workout clothes! (Shopping is therapeutic to me. I know. It's sad.) Now I do NOT have all the money in the world. I make enough to have a comfortable life, but trust me, I CAN NOT in any way just buy whatever I want, whenever I want. In fact, I probably update my workout wardrobe once every year maybe? I just can't see myself spending tons of money on clothes I'm just going to sweat in and will get worn out in the washer because I'm washing them all the time (you know, because I work out SO much...Not.). :) But anyways, my plan is to workout AT LEAST 3 days a week. I used to workout 4-5 days a week, but I'm planning on taking baby steps to get there again. Therefore, I need to stock up on workout clothes!

My go-to brands for good quality active wear are Old Navy, Nike, and Under Armour. Nike and Under Armour are a given, considering that they are trusted sportswear brands. Old Navy on the other hand isn't solely a sportswear brand, but they have great quality activewear! They also offer petite and tall sizes on some of their products, which is SO important to me since I'm only 5 feet tall. Target also has good workout clothes and they also offer petite and tall sizes. Now I have never bought activewear at full price. The stores I normally go to are Old Navy, Macy's, Nordstrom Rack, and discount department stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or Ross. Like any woman (I'm assuming), I LOVE sales! So any high quality item that I find for a lower price will find its way to my closet. :)

Below are a few SALE items I'm eyeing. Everything listed is under $25.00! I've picked some up already.


Old Navy is also offering an additional 20% off all clearance items so get them while you can! I've noticed some of the items that were up yesterday are already gone! FINISH LINE is also having an End of Season sale and women's apparel is up to 40% off! I can't link it like I did above, but you can CLICK HERE to get to their site. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment