Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Faux Fur Vest Obsession

I don't know what it is, but occasionally, I get these obsessions over particular fashion pieces or trends. Since last spring, my obsession has been over faux fur vests! I was literally searching stores everywhere  IN JULY looking for a faux fur vest for the fall. Of course I couldn't find one, and when soo many vests came out everywhere once September hit, it was hard finding one that fit me right. A few months into fall, I finally found one at Francesca's (loOoOve that store...). It was a little on the pricey side, but I had to have it. So I treated myself to an early Christmas present that month. :) So glad I did! What I love about faux fur vests is how versatile they are! You can pair them with a pair of dark skinny jeans and a striped or plaid shirt, or you can get fancy with it and wear it with leather pants and heels. I love pieces that can be worn multiple ways...I feel like you can get the most out of your money that way.

Here are a few inspirational looks I love:

*You can access all the links to these outfits on my Pinterest page in the board titled "On the Blog - Outfits"*




Unfortunately, I only have one picture of how I wore mine just one time. But I've dressed it up and wore it casually before and love both looks (and the warmth)! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment